FPSC and other civil services examination commissions ask the aspirant to write down an essay that is:
- That ensures the use of different forms of discourse e.g. exposition, argumentation, description, and narration.
- Usually, aspirants ignore these demands and just throw away their knowledge in the essay exam – the result is a failure.
To ensure your success, you need to learn these techniques; and Sir Syed Muhammad Hasnain has made all this easy, clear, and effective for you in the video course The Art of Essay and Precis Writing – New Edition.
This course includes:
The Art of Essay & Precis Writing
Outlines of 18 important essays with their explanation
- Essay and its types
- Unlocking the title and its logical development
- Outline of an essay – organization and phrasing
Essays to be discussed:
- Single National Curriculum: Hopes and Hurdles
- Single National Curriculum: Blessing or Bane
- Single National Curriculum Can Unify This Diverse Nation.
- In Pakistan, the COVID-19 pandemic has built the foundation of a sound economy.
- COVID-19 pandemic – an alert to control population explosion in Pakistan.
- COVID-19 pandemic and socio-economic features of the post-pandemic world.
- Islamophobia and the responsibilities of Muslim Ummah.
- Rising intolerance in Pakistan and the ways to counter it.
- Women’s March and our culture.
- Use of electronic voting machines for stronger democracy in Pakistan.
- Women empowerment is a must for the progress of Pakistan.
- Women Empowerment – hurdles and ways forward.
- The crisis of governance is in Pakistan.
- Media and transition in society.
- Implications of cultural war through social media on Pakistan.
- Regularizing Pakistan’s economy is not to meet the standards of FATF only. (underground, invisible, marginal, shadow, lost, black market, non-observed, unofficial, undeclared, gray area, secondary, twilight, untaxed, untied, hidden, informal)
- Global Warming should not merely be a slogan.
- Artificial Intelligence – Pros and Cons.
- Lectures 190
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 365 days
- Skill level All levels
- Students 591
- Assessments Yes